1. Verilen görsele göre aşağıdaki cümlede boş bırakılan
yere gelen uygun kelime ya da ifadeyi işaretleyiniz .
Jack likes - - - - .
A) playing computer games
B) watching movies at home
C) going to the shopping malls
D) drinking something at a cafe
2 - 6. sorularda boş bırakılan yere uygun gelen
kelime ya da ifadeyi işaretleyiniz.
2. You always depend on your buddies - - - - they are
3. Betty: Sandy is my best friend. We never - - - - . I always
get on well with her.
4. Charles: Would you like to see the fun fair at the town?
Martin : Sure, it sounds amazing.
Charles: - - - -
Martin : Yeah, why not?
A) I’d like to, but I have no time.
B) Let’s go now and see what it is like.
C) Yes, it sounds awesome. Where is it?
D) Of course, but do you know where to buy tickets?
5. Lily: There is a great movie on TV tonight. Would you
like to see it with me?
Mia: Oh, I love movies. - - - -?
Lily: At 9 p.m. Come over at about half past eight.
Mia: OK. So, see you in the evening.
A) What time does it start
B) What about a sci-f movie
C) What’s the name of the flm
D) What are you doing tonight
6. Nancy: Hey, Lydia. Why don’t you - - - - me if you aren’t
busy. We can sit and chit-chat.
Lydia: Sounds great. I’ll come over in the afternoon.
A) count on
B) back up
C) call on
D) decide on
7. One of your friends calls you. He has two tickets for
the concert next Sunday. He invites you to the concert.
You refuse politely. What do you say?
A) No, no at all. I don’t enjoy rock concerts.
B) Great ! It’s going to be a fantastic event.
C) Do we have another choice? Maybe a thriller.
D) I’m sorry, but I can’t. I’m going to help my mom.
8. Aşağıda verilen cümleye anlamca en yakın olan
“A true friend knows everything about you and still loves
A) If you tell lie to your friends, they don’t love you anymore.
B) If you have a true friend, you should know that you are
C) True friends will love you with your faults or negative
D) True friends are always reliable because they never
tell lie to you.
9. Aşağıda karışık olarak verilen cümlelerin anlamlı
bir diyalog oluşturacak şekilde sıralandığı seçeneği
I- Nothing special. Why?
II- Hey, Pete. What are you doing tonight?
III- Yeah, I’d like to.
IV- Would you like to come over for a drink?
A) IV - III - II - I
B) IV - II - I - III
C) II - I - IV - III
D) II - III - I – IV
10 - 12. soruları aşağıda verilen sohbet panosuna göre
Hi, girls. I am giving a party after school on Friday.
I expect to see you all.
Hello Sandra. In fact, I’ll be very busy then.
I should finish my project.
It sounds awesome. Do you need anything?
Call me if you do. See you.
Hi, a party? Good idea! I’ll be there.
Thanks for the invitation.
10. Who can’t attend to the party?
11. - - - - because she isn’t available then.
A) Mandy will bake a cake
B) Jessica will not join the party
C) Betty is accepting the invitation
D) Sandra is giving a birthday party
12. Who accepts the invitation?
A) Mandy - Jessica
B) Sandra - Jessica
C) Sandra - Betty
D) Mandy - Betty