1 - 7. sorularda boş bırakılan yere uygun gelen
kelime ya da ifadeyi işaretleyiniz.
1. Beshbarmak is the national dish of Turkmenistan and
it consists of - - - - .
A) country in the South Central Asia
B) meat, noodles and onion sauce
C) a popular dessert in Turkey
D) a fast food like hamburger
2. Deborah: How much sugar do you have in your tea?
Kimberly: I have some. - - - -?
Deborah: I stopped taking sugar in my tea and coffee.
A) What’s in it
B) Why is that
C) How about you
D) Where is the sugar
3. Robert: Let me taste the sauce.
Sue : Go ahead, honey.
Robert: Mmm, it’s very tasty. - - - -?
Sue : Garlic, onion, tomato and some olive oil.
A) Why do you put butter in the sauce
B) When do you usually eat it
C) How do you make it
D) What is there in it
4. Waiter : Hello,. What would you like to have, sir?
Customer: Steak with mushroom sauce, please.
Waiter : How would you like to have your steak?
Customer: - - - -.
Waiter : Alright, sir.
A) Cook it well, please
B) Actually, I’m a vegetarian
C) I’m sorry, but I hate sea food
D) No, thanks. I’m not very hungry
5. John : Do you like eating out?
Susan: Yeah. Why do you ask?
John : - - - -?
Susan: That would be great.
A) Are you good at cooking meals
B) Can you tell me the ingredients of pasta
C) Do you know how to make yoghurt at home
D) Would you like to go somewhere special tonight
6. Steven : What’s your favourite snack?
Edward: It’s toast.
Steven : - - - -?
Edward: Unfortunately not. My mom always makes it
A) How often do you have it
B) Are you good at making it
C) Do you think it is really tasty
D) Would you like tea with your toast
7. Ernst : Do you often have fish and chips?
Arnold: Yes, I often have it when I eat out.
Ernst : - - - -?
Arnold: Really delicious.
A) How does it taste
B) When do you cook it
C) Why is it so expensive
D) What are the ingredients
8. Your mother will cook eggs for the breakfast. She asks
how you want your egg. You’d like to have an omelette
that morning. What do you say?
A) I’m sorry, but I won’t have breakfast today.
B) Just boil the eggs for 5 minutes, please.
C) Well, I prefer boiled egg to omelette.
D) Today, I feel like eating an omelette.
9. Aşağıda verilen listede hangi iki cümle yer değiştirirse
anlamlı bir tarif olur?
HOW TO MAKE
I- First, put 3 tablespoons of oil on the pan.
II- Then, heat the oil.
III- After that, keep shaking the pan to keep corns from
IV- Next, add the corns to the pan and cover it.
V- Finally, wait for the final pops and pour the popcorns
into a bowl.
A) II - IV B) II - V
C) III - IV D) III - V
10 - 12. soruları aşağıda verilen tarife göre cevaplayınız.
4 cloves of garlic, (peeled)
400 ml of water
salt and pepper to taste
1. Chop the tomatoes, garlic, onion and carrot.
2. - - - -(✰) the butter in a pot and - - - - (▲) the vegetables
for a few minutes.
3. Pour the water into the pan.
4. Add some salt and pepper.
5. Then stir it very well .
6. Serve it hot and immediately. Good appetite!
10. You should first - - - - after you pour the water into the
A) serve it hot and immediately
B) add some salt and pepper
C) chop the vegetables
D) stir it very well
11. Which is not an ingredient?
A) carrot B) garlic
C) oil D) tomato
12. Metinde boş bırakılan (✰) ve (▲) işaretli yerlere
gelmesi gereken kelimeler hangi seçenekte doğru
A) Melt fry
B) Boil serve
C) Spread beat
D) Knead addI